Mankessim-based gospel singer and minister, Edward Saah is hopeful to win gospel artiste of the year at this year’s Central Music Awards 2018.
Minister Edward Saah had 3 nominations which are; male vocalist, gospel song and gospel artiste of the year.
Speaking exclusively with fnnewsonline.com, the “Agye Bebiaa” singer revealed that he has worked harder than any of the artiste nominated for gospel artiste.
He, therefore, gave the following as reasons why he should be crowned as best gospel artiste of the year.
1. He launched “Power Overload” album
2. Power Overload album national tour was a success.
3. He won best male vocalist at maiden edition Mfantseman Entertainment and Entrepreneurs Awards 2018 and was also nominated for artiste of the year.
4. He had a successful national radio tour. Did interviews and live worship on stations like Adom FM, Zylofon FM, Vision FM, Aben FM, Okokroko FM, Osagyefo FM, Hope FM, Splash FM among others.
5. He also performed at National Nurses and Midwives annual ” Worship Explosion/Gospel Rock Show, National Youth Conference hosted by Aggrey Memorial SHS in Cape Coast, Winneba Nursing Training annual Gospel Rock Show which featured Pastor Joe Beechem and many more.
6. He also released a couple of singles including “Agye Bebiaa” which nominated for best gospel song at CMA18 and currently promoting his new worship medley titled “Ogyefo Nyame”.