FN Business Awards is an annual awards ceremony instituted to honour and celebrates growing Ghanaian businesses, start-ups and individuals making meaningful impacts.
This is an initiative of FN Network and it is geared towards promoting, encouraging and rewarding indigenous Ghanaian businesses
The main idea is tailored in line with Ghana government’s agenda of promoting ‘Made-Ghana’ Businesses, hence the birth of FN Business Awards.
About the organizers:
The FN Network is a Ghana based media and communications organization led by young and visionary people.
FN News Online (www.fnnewsonline.com) is a pan-African media which seeks to promote the good image of Africa and help to expose all elements that work directly or indirectly against the development of Africa.
To work in line of the Government’s agenda and encourage the buildup of more indigenous companies by the Ghanaian youths.
- Winners will be presented with plaques and citations at this first edition.
- One month promotion (PR, Banner Adverts on FNnewsonline.com)
The Award Categories:
- Media Business of the Year
- Online Media of the Year
- Online Business of the Year
- Social Enterprise / NGO of the Year
- Fashion House of the Year
- Events Management Business of the Year
- Agricultural Business of the Year
- Celebrity foundation of the Year
- Blog of the Year
- Online Broadcasting of the Year
- Comedy Kit of the Year
- Financial Institution of the Year
- Food & Beverages Business of the year
- Photography/Video Business of the Year
- Winners receive award plaque and certificate
- One month promotion on FNnewsonline.com
Note: Online Voting constitutes 30% of the total score. The three-member Jury review constitutes 70%. Winning online vote does not guarantee your win for the total vote but contribute to your success.
Voting has ended on Thursday, November 16, 2017.
Media Partners: Awake Africa |[/tab]