Raksha Bandhan is just a month away. It is a vibrant Indian festival that honours the beautiful relationship shared by brothers and sisters. This festival also honours the loving bond that a sister shares with her sister-in-law (bhabhi). When a brother gets married, his sister is blessed with a bhabhi that loves and cares for her equally. She is her well-wisher, support, and friend for life.
As Raksha Bandhan is all about siblinghood, in many parts of India, sisters tie rakhi to only brothers, but their sister-in-law as well to mark the festivities. Rakhi tied on a sister-in-law’s hand (wrist) is known as Lumba Rakhi. Sisters can easily find bhaiya-bhabhi rakhi or Lumba rakhi online. Another rakhi ritual is to grace the bhaiya-bhabhi with gifts.
Gifts that are symbolic of your affection towards them as well as thoughtful seems to be an ideal choice. For sisters like you, looking for Raksha Bandhan gifts for bhaiya-bhabhi, we have made your work easy by listing down the seven best options. Take Leads!
1) Chocolate Hamper: If both your bhaiya-bhabhi are born with sweet teeth, then there is no better Raksha Bandhan gift choice than chocolate hamper for them. A hamper of assorted and all their favourite chocolates will make them taste and relish sweet happiness. Moreover, Raksha Bandhan tends to remain incomplete without something sweet; therefore, a chocolate hamper would justify the occasion well.
2) Photo Frames: Your relationship with your bhaiya-bhabhi is painted with beautiful memories. Moments and memories that not only you but they both also cherish dearly. Therefore, a photo frame with a lovely picture of you with them is the best way to celebrate the uniqueness of your bond with them. Such a sweet gesture will leave a long-lasting impression on the memory wall of their heart.
3) Personalised Combo: Don’t just say, but show to them how much you adore their presence in your life. And, what’s the best way to convey your feelings to them without having to say? Well, personalised gifts. For Raksha Bandhan celebrations, grace your bhaiya-bhabhi with a personalised combo of cushion and mug. Get the combo imprinted with photographs or quotes, like “World’s Best Bhaiya-Bhabhi,” “I Am Glad to have bhaiya-bhabhi” like you in my life to let them know that they are special for you.
4) Green Plants: Nurture your relationship with your bhaiya-bhabhi in an evergreen manner. After tying eco-friendly bhaiya-bhabhi rakhi on their hands, give them potted green beauties. They will much appreciate the gift of plants if they have green fingers, if not, then also it will be loved by them because of the various healing and Feng Shui benefits associated with plants.
5) Dry-Fruit Baskets: Raksha Bandhan is one festival that allows all of us to binge eat whatever our heart desires without worrying about calories. However, if your bhaiya-bhabhi advocates healthy eating even on festivals, then a dry fruit basket is the best choice for them. You can go with rakhi signature boxes that come loaded with crunchy dry fruits, and many other exotic varieties of nuts like chocolate almonds, etc.
6) Indian Sweets: Who can ever say “no” to Indian sweets? Perhaps, no one because we all are lovers of melt-in-mouth Desi ghee Indian sweets. Honour Raksha Bandhan with your bhaiya-bhabhi traditionally by tying them rakhis and then gifting them their favourite box of sweets, like Kaju Katli, Boondi Ladoo, Milk Cake, Soan Papdi, etc.
7) Greeting Cards: When you wish to vocalise your feelings of love to your bhaiya-bhabhi, Greeting cards come to your rescue. In a special Raksha Bandhan greeting card, pen down all your emotions you feel for your bhaiya-bhabhi and give them this gift as a token of your sincere feelings. Upon reading your thoughts about them, their eyes will swell with happy tears.
We are confident that these gift ideas will be cherished by your bhaiya-bhabhi forever and will make Raksha Bandhan an unforgettable event for them.