Cannabis is full of compounds that are helpful medically. This plant belongs to the marijuana group and has been growing for thousands of years. It is beneficial for physical and mental health. Any product that contains both CBD and THC is disapproved by the FDA. Only those CBD products that contain 0.3% of THC or less are authorized by FDA, but they might not be legal in few of the US states.
Cannabis plant has hundreds of compounds that have some or other medicinal properties. One such element which is a minor compound is the Delta-8-THC. It is obtained after the oxidation of Delta-9-THC compound that is left exposed for a longer time. It is similar to Delta-9-THC, but does not leave a psychoactive effect. Delta-8-THC is less effective in isolate form, but works effectively when mixed with other cannabinoids
EMPE USA is an online retail store that sells premium organic CBD and Delta-8-THC contained products. All their hemp is grown locally and the CBD products are manufactured locally. Their quality team is particular about all products and monitors them properly so that you receive the premium product. Some of their products include treats for pets, pre-filled cartridges, CBD derived lotions, CBD/Hemp gummies, different forms of vaping devices and edibles.
Many stores claim to provide authentic CBD products. However, the fact is that only limited companies get a license from the government, because they have an authentic and pure form of CBD products that contain only 0.3% of THC. Since CBD products are naturally growing in demand, therefore some manufacturers are adulterating the products with various other ingredients like oil and cream.
It is difficult to say which is pure and which is adulterated. Follow these few tips, to determine the quality of CBD products –
- The extraction of CBD oils shouldn’t be done by eating or using butane because it damages the chemical bond of cannabidiol. However, choose a manufacturer who uses natural solvents for extraction like CO2 or food-grade ethanol to keep the compounds intact.
- Don’t buy CBD products that are exposed to harmful pesticides and chemicals during the extraction process. They leave a negative impact on cannabidiol. You can check online how the manufacturer produces hemp plants, and it can give you an idea of the cultivations and harvesting method.
- Always use a full and broad spectrum of CBD oil than Isolate form. This is because the Isolate form may be effective, but they’re not the highest quality CBD product. On the other hand, full and broad-spectrum oils preserve all the goodness of cannabis plant. They may have minimal percentage of THC content.
- Authentic CBD companies will have certification and third-party lab tested report which they post on their website for purity assurance. Some of the products have QR code which can be scanned. The authenticity of the store can be checked over the phone instantly.
- Always ensure that the product was made in the USA with hemp cultivated in America. This is because many factors like environment, soil, pH balance, and climate impacts the quality of CBD product.
- Buy CBD products that are sold in glass jars and containers. Glass is impermeable and retains the moisture of the element and doesn’t allow UV rays to enter.
If you’re trying CBD products for the first time, then buy from companies that provide a return and refund policy. The customer support should be responsive and helpful.