For People looking out for options of liposuction to improve their look, then this is the right article for you. We have lots of options to enhance the way we look and to make people look their best. We are here to explain to you the two, which can help you choose the right one.
There are two types of procedures- liposuction and liposculpture. Though these two procedures are different their goal is the same i.e., to remove the unwanted fat from the body and to sculpt the body. Phoenix Liposuction is one of the best places which can provide you best options for liposuctions. You check their site for details at phoenixliposuction.com
- Liposculpture is a new kind of process to remove stubborn fat from our body, which is done using a tumescent technique. This includes small tubes and local anaesthesia to remove a good amount of fat from the body.
- This local anaesthesia is much safer as it is affected to local or treated areas only. This is better than the traditional method where the doctor uses local anaesthesia which makes you feel sleepy for a longer time. Because of this, the downtime for the patients is also longer.
- Therefore, it is said in this method the risk and side-effects involved is much lesser as compared to the traditional liposuction.
- This process is different from liposculpture, as it involves larger tubes and cannula to remove the fat. The doctor would do a lot of scraping and suctioning of fats by using a mechanical process, thus resulting in bleeding, pain, some irregularity on the skin, and some other complications too.
- One advantage is that this process involves removal of a larger quantity of fat, which is a positive thing for people planning to lose weight.
- Here in this method, the doctor would make a small incision to insert the cannula. He will then move it back and forth to break the fat cells and remove them.
- One disadvantage is that the wrist movement will cause tiredness and it may cause trauma in the surrounding areas.
The downtime for any method is less in both the methods and people can start with their work within some days. Driving is one thing that needs to be avoided if there are any pain killers given to avoid discomfort. Any kind of strenuous activity also needs to be avoided. Doctors usually advise patients to go for a short walk or perform their daily activities. This kind of activity will help them heal early.
In deciding which one is better for you, we need to consider the advantages and disadvantages of both procedures. So, for people who want to remove excess fat from the body can go for traditional liposuction method. On the other hand, if you want to remove a small amount of fat then liposculpture is best for you.
Liposculpture is better than the traditional one because it adds proper shape and size to your body. It is always better to consult your physician in case you get confused about which process is better for you.