The reason why some mobiles are never able to cross a certain limited battery life is that they don’t have space in it to do so. Usually, phones have batteries around 3000mah to 4000mah, which is not even a good life battery for those who just want to play togel singapura on their phones.
So, how do the phones can actually use the batteries that can provide a good one or two-day battery life to the phones? Well, simply by making the mobiles thicker. Not bulky, of course, because no one likes their mobile to be a lot bulkier or heavier. But just thickening the phone a bit can solve the entire problem without any hassle or mess.
The battery takes 25% of the Phone’s Space!
When the phones are built, it’s the battery that takes up to 25% of the space in its back. All of the other components come all together and make the other 75%. In that case, if the mobile is made 1mm thicker and that space is completely filled with a customized battery, then the battery that was fitted into just one-quarter of the phone can actually get lots of more space to fit in.
A lot of Customization would be Required!
This is not a simple and easier task to be carried just right away. Of course, a lot of customization of the mobile’s parts and accessories has to be made along with the manufacturing of a total new sized and shaped battery. As a whole, it does need a lot of work to be done on it in case we want this idea to be turned into reality and get at least a battery of 5000mah or 6000mah in every other phone.
But, this is just a raw idea of how we can turn the low battery lives into stupendous ones without even actually disturbing the length or shape of the phone. Have you noticed that the people might complain about the battery life not being so good on the phone, but they never complain, saying that my phone is heavier or bulkier?
So, instead of making the phones less and less thickness, they can be made with more and more battery life. This will allow many people to buy a good battery life phone by simply staying in his budget.