Birthdays are special. A happy day for the birthday person and the surrounding people who leave no stone unturned to escalate the happiness of the birthday person to new heights. And to make a birthday a successful event, friends and relatives are always on a lookout for birthday surprise ideas.
So, here we are with unique surprise birthday ideas to mark the birthday of your special one differently yet beautifully.
1) Video Call Messages: Wishing “Happy Birthday” through text messages, Instagram stories, and over call is a birthday ritual that you can’t miss. Take a step ahead and pour your birthday wishes for the birthday person in a more personalised manner over a video call. You can organize a group video call with all the close friends and family members of the birthday person and surprise him or her beautifully.
2) Birthday Sticky Notes: This birthday surprise will melt the heart of the birthday person into happy tears. On sticky notes, write something special about the birthday person like what you love about them, what makes them unique, etc. Ask their friends, and family members also to write a message for him or her. Pen down each message on the sticky note and paste it on a wall or mirror in heart-shape. Now, ask the birthday person to guess the sender of the message.
3) Decorate The Room with Balloons: Birthday decorations make the day more beautiful and memorable for the birthday person. Decorate the room with foil balloons. Go for Happy Birthday Balloons, confetti balloons, and balloons with pictures. Yes, attach a picture of you with the birthday person to the strings of the balloons. Decorate the entire room with colourful, and photo balloons. At midnight, when the person enters the room, lit up the lights, and witness the birthday girl or boy cry happy tears while in awe of you.
4) Special Birthday Meal: Birthdays call for a special meal. Cook and prepare a special birthday brunch or dinner for the birthday person. Make sure all the favourite dishes of the birthday girl or boy are served. As it’s a birthday, a cake is mandatory. For the sweet dish, bake or order cake online in Chennai at your doorstep from a reputed bakery serving fresh and tasty cakes in your city and locality. The cake should be in the favourite flavour of the person. You can go with a designer cake, personalised cake or any cake design. Decorate the dining table with flowers and candles, have a meal, then bring in the surprise cake, and pop the champagne.
5) Birthday Gift: Gift is another customary birthday ritual. You can make this birthday tradition more interesting and heartwarming for the birthday person with some extra efforts. Instead of one gift, you can surprise the birthday girl or boy with several gifts directly proportional to his or her age. You can give him or her a birthday gift surprise by making an online delivery of a gift at his or her place or you can take the person out to a place he or she badly wanted to visit or an activity they were planning to enrol as a birthday gift.
So, these were the five best birthday surprise ideas that are sure to make the birthday of your dear ones a day to remember for his or her lifetime. Wish you luck!